Tuesday, January 10, 2012

new, New, NEW!

OKAY so here is some NEW NEWS for you, HA. WELP I'm doing it. had a breaking point yesterday and am officially looking for a NEW and BETTER Job. SHHHH. It's like a must that I get one soon because IDK if I can handle this place much longer. ANYWAYS, I ALSO have recently purchased a bike. Rachel came up with a brilliant idea for us to become Bikers, thus we went on a whim, PayPal'd the Shiz outta those bikes and hopefully by the end of next week we both will be biking fools! It's super cute, it has a basket and a cup holder :) lil expensive but cheaper than the one I WAS going to get, but reality and responsibility (aka Rachel) checked me back into the facts. We plan to ride to her moms, to her brothers, to EVERYWHERE! We plan to have amazing legs.

ANYWAYS now here is for the most EXCITING THING(s)
THERE'S 2 OF THEM:
#1 I'm not sure if I mentioned on here before and if I haven't I have failed as a blogger. For Christmas Rachel made my dreams come true. She bought us tickets to (Drum roll please....... dadadadadaddadda..... PSH) WICKED!!! OH MY HEAVENS! I am sooo excited anyways it like almost a  month til we go and we have orchestra seating, yeah, be jealous!

#2- I have applied to be an EFY Counselor this SUMMER!!! :) I have literally ALWAYS ALWAYS(one more time) ALWAYS wanted to do it, ever since I went to EFY myself, but I kinda got distracted, BUT I applied on a whim and within 24 hours got asked to have an INTERVIEW!!! SO I have my interview in February and then we'll see if I am selected and if so which weeks and such! :) So excited! :) So Happy! Please pray for me! :)

ANYWAYS, that's basically all I've got. I'm super excited about the above!!!!!!!!!!!
-Aubs

No comments: