Friday, January 20, 2012

Annoying People

SO I was reading one of my Favorite blogs "Just Innapropriate" and she wrote THIS POST! I was laughing so hard. It's sooo true! All of it... One of my very close favorite family/Friends is the BIGGEST culprit of this. I thought for a long time that I might copy all the status he/she posts in one day and write them all down and try to see if  he/she understand how silly and slightly pathetic they look.
I have also thought about deleteing them.
HOWEVER that is all improbable.
So I just sit and laugh and make fun of it.
There are the random quotes of the day to make themsleves feel better Such as "Whatever doesn't kill me, can only make me stronger." (which is usually accompanied by all of the little friends saying "you know it!" or "keep your head high") 
or there are the quotes that are secretly a hint to someone such as "I'm better off without you anyway I thought it would be hard but I'm okay. I don't need you if youre gonna be that way 'Cause with me it's all or nothing - I can do better"- (this is usually followed with Comments of "Dude/Girl, don't waste your rime, you are so much better than that")
Of coarse there is my current loathing of status's "That awkward moment when..."  Now at first I thought they were kinda funny, you know, the ones that actually make sense..... and then people started to think they were clever.... and would use it for every little thing...... such as "that awkward moment when you get in your car and drop your phone :/" this goes along with "White girl problems"--- I just don't get it.
basically I've hidden anyone that is ever annoying on my news feed. You annoy me, I hide you.
Facebook is not a diary. Lets keep it that way.
*** This is not to say that I haven't been a culprit of of the annoying Facebook Status' I just try and limit them.



2 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for the plug! I forgot about passive-aggressive song lyrics. Those are just as bad.

-Straight up now tell me do you really wanna love me forever? Or are you just having fun-

Aubry June said...

Ha Song lyrics are my weakness- Hungry like a wolf.