Monday, July 26, 2010

Who was the Zac Efron of the 90's?


On a calm Sunday night my cousin Whitney and I were laying bed watching TV Land. As we watched the incredibly awesome show HOME IMPROVEMENT, with Funny man Tim Allen and 90's Teen Hunk JTT (Jonathan Taylor Thomas) She and I began to reminisce on how obsessed we were with him and Hot we thought he was. Embarrassingly enough I had a poster of him hidden in the back of my closet behind my dresses for way longer than was natural! He had beautiful perfect hair that flowed awesomely. We then began to wonder who was like him now.. and then it hit! HOLY CRAP JTT AND ZAC EFRON were practically one and the same! JTT was the Zac Efron of the 90's... or is it Zac Efron is the JTT of today?! lol anyways it was just one amazing realization!

1 comment:

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

o my gosh!!! you are totally right!!! hahaha man...jtt is frickin smexy :) woo woo! and zac efron! *sigh* tom and huck, the lion king, and man of the house....high school musical, 17 again, and that new movie! charlie st cloud...cant wait too see that! :)