Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Celebrity Obsession

SO I just wanted to share my Celebrity obsessions- Girl Crush Edition.
As I have said before Rachel and I have recently been obsessed with Gossip Girl. And I find that my obsession with Leighton Meester has grown significantly. I've always thought she was pretty and such but basically I LOVE her as Blaire. LOVE. I love ALL the clothes she wears in the show and her hair and the fact that her character is as obsessed with Audrey Hepburn  just as much as I am. sigh. Anyways she is what sparked my recent decision to share my Celebrity girl crushes. HA

So number 2 on my list is:
Zooey Deschanel! I absolutely love her. Her voice is sooo unique and lovely. and he style is sooo vintage and retro! I love it!!!!! and those bangs I'm fully jealous of her ability to pull off those bangs!!! :) I first liked her in Elf as I'm sure most people did, and its because I liked her voice so much in that horribly funny and awkward shower scene LOL Then she was the funny best friend in Failure to Launch? I think? haha and I was dying laughing, lets just say that she has grown on me soo much and New Girl is sooooo stinking HILARIOUS! I love her character Jess.... LOVE!



Up next we have the absolutely gorgeous Diana Agron. As most others I first saw her in Glee and became IMMEDIATELY jealous of her. She is soooooo naturally beautiful and she basically has the best face in the entire world... AND her style and clothing is impeccable. I mean it, I have NEVER seen her wear anything that I didn't love! Everything on the show, movies, and even "real life" is wonderful. absolutely wonderful.


And Now we have the wonderful Emma Stone, she was first seen in Superbad, a horribly hilarious movie. I liked her, but my true obsession started in Easy A. SO FUNNY. I literally Die laughing EVERY TIME. It's Hilarious!!!!! and then she was in The Help. This is one of my All-time FAVORITE books, and then it became one of my favorite movies, oh it was absolutely wonderful!!! I loved every minute of it. Emma Stone did the most amazing job as Skeeter! and then she got to make out and such with my all time Male crush in Crazy Stupid Love, Ryan Gosling. Thus she is just the Queen.


Up next is my long time love Rachel McAdams. I loved this girl with 4 simple words. "Say I'm a Bird" aaah yes, The Notebook. There is not a girl in the world that can say that isn't one of the best movies EVER!!!!!!!!!! she was gorgeous. and then there is Mean Girls. HILARIOUS! and soo many more. Basically I love her because I've never seen a single person that can pull off literally EVERY hair color! Red, brown, blonde, platinum and even pink. She looks amazing in every single color. It's soo unfair.
***SIDE NOTE: THIS -----------> NEEDS to happen AGAIN!!! I loved them together and I find it completely ridiculous that they are not together.... Just sad!




And now, I KNOW I'm about to get bamboozled by many people with my last choice. BUT I can't help it. I really do like her. Yes, she is not a very good influence on her fans and she may or may not be a pot head, and she may even not be a very good actress, and she probably isn't the BEST singer out there either. But I have loved this girl from the time her TV show was on the Disney channel. That's right. Miley Cyrus. Frankly I love her. haha I loved her first CD, and Hannah Montana has got to be one of the funniest shows that Disney has had since the 90's. Sure she is a wanna be rebel. BUT I love her spunk. and style and hair. and I think she is REALLY PRETTY. Ha ha. I just like her! and I'm sorry I do because I know she is a bit of a fool but come on. If I think about all the dumb stuff that other kids do, she just gets crap for it because she is a celebrity. HAHA anyways I just enjoy her. BUT I can admit that she is not up to par with the rest of my list. HA

No comments: