Friday, March 11, 2011

Thoughts


So I can't help but not write about Charlie Sheen. I feel like I would be leaving out a huge part of history in the making. He has coined phrases/words that will NEVER be forgotten and will forever be tied with.. CHARLIE SHEEN... such as

" WINNING"


"I'm Bi-WINNING, I win here, I win there."


"Warlock"


"I'm on a drug, its called CHARLIE SHEEN!"


"Troll"


"DUH"

those are the most popular phrases


a couple of my favs are


"Dying is for fools. Amateurs."


"You can borrow my brain for five seconds and just be like 'Dude, Can't handle it! Unplug this bastard!'... It fires in a way that is perhaps not from this terrestrial realm."


"I'm Alive, Bring it!"


"I have a disease? Bullshit! I cured it with my brain."


"the last time I used? What do you mean? I used my toaster this morning?!"


and last but not least


"Hope is for Suckers and Tools"


Man, ya gotta love his enthusiasm. Honestly I think he's funny as hell and he knows that all his weirdness is catching on and that Secretly America loves it! As long as he's still passing his drug tests I Think he is HILARIOUS, (he will still be funny, but it will be a negative situation)


*** Don't get me wrong i think the whole situation is very sad, and I feel for his kids who are going to grow up knowing that their father, basically lost is mind and advertised it for all of the world to see. It's Sad, but at the same time he knows what he is doing whether its right or wrong its not for me to judge. I certainly enjoy the one liners.



No comments: