Sunday, March 6, 2011

Did you know?

So I love to fill out lil surveys about myself for some reason. Myspace was the BEST for surveys however I no longer have one due to the fact that I am not 12. HA and Facebook notes used to be fun but for some reason Surveys have died. SO I decided I was going to fill one out and Post it due to the fact that I'm trying to blog a lot more about anything and everything and I LOVE SURVEYS! :)
This one is called

Aub-ology

What is your salad dressing of choice?
RANCH OF COURSE, however recently I've been into that nice southwestern one.

What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
well back in when i lived where there was no selection in would have said olive garden, however now that i live where i have literally anything all i want is some good old hometown Si Senors!

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Pizza hands down pizza and for desert anything chocolate.

What are your pizza toppings?
that would be pepperoni

TECHNOLOGY*

How many televisions are in your house?
Well Rach has one, as do i, and then we have our living room THUS 3

What color cell phone do you have?
its black but my cover is PURPLE! :)

BIOLOGY*

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right ... BORING

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
well how about some Teeth (8 at one time) oh and I had a nose piercing that was removed haha does that count?

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
well... prolly a box, or a couple small children

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
i wouldn't say i was unconscious but i was "knocked" to the point where everything was a blur when i rolled my car. It all just happened so fast.

BULLCRAPOLOGY*

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Nope that's just asking to be a paranoid wreck.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I love my name. i would never change it.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Hmm... that would be a big fat no.

DUMBOLOGY*

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
actually for living in AZ i only have like 3 ha


Last time you had a run-in with the cops
well besides being pulled over, and rolling my car. I'd say my 2nd year of college.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Mom, Dad, Stevie, and Setty

Last person you hugged?
That would be Momma Taylor

FAVORITOLOGY*

Season?
SUMMER!! hands down!

Holiday?
CHRISTMAS!! however i also enjoy Halloween a lot.

Day of the week?
IDK probably Fridays.

Month?
JUNE! :)

CURRENTOLOGY*

Missing someone?
I'm missing my whole family!!!

Mood?
I should so be asleep.

What are you listening to?
the sound of my own brain thinking the words i am typing at this very second. Fact.

Watching?
The screen as the words i am typing are popping up.

Worrying about?
Work, and Florida, and My family, and LIFE!

RANDOMOLOGY*

First place you went this morning?
Church

What's the last movie you saw?
freaking The Adjustment Bureau. Don't get me started on how POINTLESS it was.

Do you smile often?
as much as possible!

-OLOGY*

Do you always answer your phone?
95% of the time you can get a hold of me unless I'm at work.

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Who knows but I'm pretty sure that if someone texts me at 4 in the morning it better be life or death or I'll be PISSED! ha

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
GREEN! like REALLY GREEN!

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I usually get coke.. straight coke on the rocks.. but if i get a flavor its cranberry Vanilla sprite.. thx Machael

Do you own a digital camera?
indeed .. haha are you kidding me?! OF COURSE I DO!

Have you ever had a pet fish?
yeah.. poor thing died the summer of my junior year.. lol school started and i forgot about him lol

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
This year? is to go skydiving. that's all i want!

Can you do push ups?
eh i prefer not to HAHA

Can you do a chin up?
HA haven't try since high school

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
More like Anxious, I choose not to think about it. Ha

Do you have any saved texts?
no

Ever been in a car wreck?
yea. Rolled my car 2.5 times.

Do you have an accent?
Nope.

What is the last song to make you cry?
haha I'd rather not say.

When was the last time you cried?
.... it's been a while.

Plans tonight?
SLEEP

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yea, but you just gotta keep on going and things always get better

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
OH CRAP. 2 pairs of shoes, a new work jacket, and clothes for Florida.

Have you ever been given roses?
HA not since high school but that's okay cuz I'd rather get chocolates than flowers, flowers die but chocolate gives pleasure for ever! :)

Current hate right now?
hmm............ NOTHING!!! I'M HATE FREE!!!

Met someone who changed your life?
MANY PEOPLE have changed my life and every person has helped me grow in one way or another

How did you bring in the new year?
That would be with a JUMP START of FUN! New Years was a fun night!

What song represents you?
a Little Romance- Sara Barrielles


Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
I would used to say yes to change ONE thing. only one but now that i look back The thing that happened was supposed to happen because my life is so much better now.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
meh. Sorta.

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
you never know a lot can happen in four months.

Does anyone love you?
ha what a sad question. Yes if no one else i know that my Mom, Dad, and sisters all love me. and that's is enough for me.

Would you be a pirate?
"lol hmm... as much as id like to say yes.. me and Whitney have decided I'm a ninja HA "
The above answer was a previous answer that i did almost 2 years ago. i really wish i knew what I meant! Help me out if you know whit! :)

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I used to sing, but seeing as how I'm an adult now I have a bad habit of contemplating my entire life in the shower. Causing me to Zone out and lose track of which leg I've shaved or if I've even washed my face yet.

Ever had someone sing to you?
ha yeah, most of the times its just embarrassing, but not to say that I didn't enjoy it.

Do you like to cuddle?
depends on who it is.. haha like seriously I "cuddled" with this one guy and it was HORRIBLE he was like on top of me i couldn't breathe... awful, BUT I've cuddled with this other guy and he was much nicer at cuddling ha like had the nice arm around but wasn't completely dominating the situation. It was nice. HA

Have you held hands with anyone today?
stupid question. no

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
idk probably Rachel and her nieces and nephews

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
idk whatever my mom was listening to, and like backstreet boys, N*Sync, Britney!!, Spice girls. da usual.

Do you believe in staying close with your ex's?
Ha meh. its just awkward, but once the "issues" are gone then its nice.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
I have both. but all my friends now I've been friends with for a while now! :)

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
yuck no!

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
well APPARENTLY I have weird phrases that i use, such as right quick, and QUAF, and other things that Rachel likes to point out that are apparently "different" LOL

Have you ever ridden on an elephant?
HA no i wish

What are you saving your extra money up for right now?
FLORIDA BABY!

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
actually last night!! Rachel stole half her moms sandwich, and i ate the other half of Rachel's ha!

What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
that would be the devil went down to Georgia HA

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
sleeping.

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
idk if its necessarily a coherent thought its more like panic and alarm thinking I've over slept. And YES i do freak out EVERY morning.


WELL that one was fun. Hopefully you all learned something fun about me that you didn't know before. HA

No comments: