Friday, March 4, 2011


So I started this conversation earlier in the day when I found "Dean" from SUPERNATURAL's necklace to buy on amazon. I sent a pic of it to Meredith and then commented the following on her Facebook page. Which created this picture above and this below :)
meredith. You are going to be dean for halloween and I am going to be sam. I am going to buy the necklace off of amazon and give it to you just like in the show. Ahahaahahahahahaha
Yesterday at 9:38am
    • Meredith Mitchell Hahahahaha this literally made me laugh out loud! Can we at least be a sluty Sam and Dean......well I should just say a sluty Sam because Dean is pretty much a whore lol
      Yesterday at 9:44am
    • Aubry Holgate bahahahah okay okay that works. I'll be sam when he didn't have a soul! ;) hahahah yeah was laughing at work when I was typing it secretly under my desk. Bahaha
      Yesterday at 9:47am
    • Jacque Fult you girls crack me up! last weeks episode was sooo funny!
      Yesterday at 9:51am ·
    • Meredith Mitchell Well you know that is my favorite Sam! This is the best idea you have ever had hahahaha....
      Yesterday at 9:51am
    • Aubry Holgate haha I'm telling you sometimes my genious takes over and it's like BAM! IDEA! Hahaha
      Yesterday at 10:12am ·· 1 person likes this
    • Meredith Mitchell Jacque!!! Do you want to be Bobby lol
      Yesterday at 10:47am ·
    • Jacque Fult haha only if i can have a sweeeeet wheel chair! oh wait i want to be castiel so i can wear a trench coat!
      Yesterday at 10:49am ·
    • Meredith Mitchell ok sweet:) Can you please came and visit us you whore!
      Yesterday at 10:49am
    • Aubry Holgate yeah seriously jacque! We deserve visitation rights!!! Hahaha oh and I feel as though you as castiel is quite the match made in HEAVEN... Get it.. Cuz he's an angel... Bahah
      Yesterday at 10:54am
    • Jacque Fult haha yes i will, cheer ends this weekend so i will finally be FREEEE! so i'm thinking the weekend after my spring break or before, i can't come during cause i work everyday....but i'll let you know when i decide!
      Yesterday at 10:59am
    • Rachel Michelle Taylor I'd like to be Satan....or the Yellow-Eyed Demon. Either will work.
      Yesterday at 12:39pm 1 person likes this
    • Aubry Holgate oooooooooo be the yellow eyed demon! He's funny!
      Yesterday at 1:45pm ·
    • Paige Cook I would like to be a demon slut that makes out with dean please and thank you
      2 hours ago ·
    • \
      Aubry Holgate ooooooh you can be the cross roads demon... Except you would be making out with meredith which MIGHT get a little awkward bahahahahahahah
      about an hour ago
    • Meredith Mitchell this has gone to far...lets just kidnap the real dean and sam and then we can do whatever we want with them hahahaha
      about an hour ago ·
    • Aubry Holgate oooooh! Yes please! See meredith you just had a genius aha moment!!!! :)
      about an hour ago
    • Paige Cook whatt?!?! lol when i say dean i mean the real dean.. or did i?? hahah jkjk
      33 minutes ago ·
    • Aubry Holgate bahaha freakin paige I love you!!! :)
      7 minutes ago ·

No comments: