Wednesday, February 8, 2012

NO TIME!

Oh My HEAVENS! It's crazy that when you actually get a life, you seem to have no time for blogging.. WEIRD :P Anyways I've been super busy at work the last week or so and its been nothing but wildness in my personal life. SO Lets see where to begin. WELL Rachel Surprised me with a cat, We named him Prince PrettyPaws Taylgate, And here we are a week an a half later, after fits of anger and destruction and rashes, we've given him away to a fellow cat lover on craigslist. It was for the best. Neither Rachel or I have time for a pet, and considering the fact that both Rachel and mines "Life getting" happened to coincide with "cat getting" it just didn't work out. But we know he will be loved. :) *** she showed up in a cat shirt- winning.
ANYWAYS, That's all I feel like sharing for the moment. We'll see if I have anything more to share in the future.
P.S. I am giving a talk in Church on Sunday, PRAY FOR ME! I'll need it! :)

No comments: