Friday, February 17, 2012

Maturity

I am SO Mature these days. HAHA JUST KIDDING! but I guess instead of saying I'm mature I can honestly say that I am an adult. HAHA without getting into too much detail I'd just like to say that I was able to look at a situation this week, make the adult mature decision. and Then I started to think of the decision I WOULD have made even just a year ago. and THEN I felt so.... well in the words of my very best friend "CHANGED"  and only in a positive way. I am able to say that I am so happy with me, and my decisions in life.
It feels good! :)
SO for an update, I have been just sooo BUSY, I have a new co-worker and she is real nice but super into the "Regus" way of doing things, So I'm learning a lot but I have hardly any time for my Blogging and my Pinteresting?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
My personal life is on the ups as well But THAT will have to wait for another post another time! :)

I miss my family! I haven't been home in a while and I think its about that time to see my mommy and daddy!!!
Not to mention my beloved lil puppy!

No comments: