Friday, October 28, 2011

Pinterest

I used to spend hours on Blogspot. Like I seriously sat and read every cute little blog with creative DIY crafts that I love.---- THEN CAME PINTEREST. I know I'm a little behind because its been around and I just barely joined last week. BUT in one week I have become a full blown ADDICT. It's become a problem because I don't even want to look at other blogs. And worst of all.
I.am.a.failure.
Pinterest has lowered my self esteem. I sit there and I look at how cute and how creative everybody else in the world is and sure it gives me cute ideas... but then I remember that I:
A: Work too much
B: Watch TV too much
C: Am too Lazy
and
D: Am not talented enough

To do all these wonderful crafts. Granted I work an 8-5 job which is an hour away so TECHNICALLY its an 6:50am- 6:00pm job... then by the time I eat and chill for a bit.... it gets to be around 9 and then Around 9 I get extremely lazy and want to do absolutely nothing.
I've decided its a serious disease and I travel so much that Saturdays aren't really an option.

I want to be crafty. Why can't I just push a crafty button and WHAMMY. Become one of all the other amazing Super Crafty Mormon Girls?!

I'll tell you why. Because when my mom was pregnant with my older sister, my older sister decided to suck out all of my moms craftiness. (My mom is like super crafty creative) My Sister stole all of my moms craftiness and what was left went to my younger sister. I have the craftiness of my father. (When he taught a primary lesson all the little kids laughed at his stick figures... True story)

So I blame my older sister for my lack of Craftiness... Greedy little Demon.
LOOK A PYGMY GOAT!!! :)

No comments: