Friday, October 14, 2011

Too Much...

I complain too much. I've realized this and I decided that I make it sound like I don't have amazing things going on in my life. So here are the AMAZING things!!! :)
Amazing thing Number 1
I have an AMAZING FAMILY! like absolutely amazing! I talk to my mom about 3 times a day usually and basically I just talk to her about myself, and she tells me about herself. We are fully informed in each others lives. Its a great feeling to know that anytime I need to call and complain about anything my mom is always going to be there to let me vent. (however she's no fun because once she throws in her life issues mine seem like nothing : P) My Dad is basically the most amazing man ever and I will never meet anyone as patient and  level headed as him! My older sister is a Saint. Enough said. She can do no wrong in my eyes, and when she does... it really isn't her fault. :) lol My lil sister is not a saint, but she is more like me than I realize. She and I are two lil hoochies and we love every bit of it! :) I love my family, they are my rock and I know that they will love me and do anything for me!! Along with Family comes my Cousins! I don't think I ever REALLY express how AMAZING my childhood was because I grew up with the best cousins in the world. they are so funny and we all accept each other just as we are without having to worry about when the next time we are going to be able to see each other because we know when we do it will be just like old times! :) Full of singing Disney songs, playing Piggly Wiggly, eating in "The HHHUT" building "The CLUB" (I wish I could pronounce those out loud for you all) playing barbies, house, and basically just laughing at everything because we know we are the funniest people alive. :)
Number 2... My Friends are AMAZING!!!!! AMAZING! whether its friends from childhood, high school, college or present day I have the best friends ever that in one way or another have made me who I am today and helped me through all the trials in my life. Not only do I have amazing Friends, But I have amazing cousins, who happen to be in the FRIENDS category also! They are  my best friends Also. My Cousin Tanith is such an awesome example to me of how it is to be happy and joyous through out her whole life. She is such a sweet person and I only wish I could be more like her. My cousin Whitney is so fun and talented she knows exactly what she likes and she's not afraid to say no and do what she wants to, not what people think she should want to do. My roommate Rachel. She and I can tell each other anything, and we still know that at the end of the day, Agree or Disagree, we are Still the Bestest of Friends! Our friendship has really grown the past year and it continues to get stronger. We have helped each other through trial after trial. We can sit there and stress out with each other and then laugh with each other. I know I can tell her anything and she will give me her honest opinion, She doesn't feed me with what I WANT to hear, she tells me how she see's it. I APPRECIATE that! :) it means more to me that she CARES than just trying to appease me with thoughtless comments to make me feel better or make me happy. I love the lil hooker to death and we can sit and just laugh at the stupid things we say and know that it is all out of love!!! :)

Now that I have made those shout outs, Here is some random stuff that I love in my life.
My apartment. Minus the fact that the office people suck, I really do LOVE my Room, and My closet. I love out pretty lil Kitchen and out comfy lil couch. I also love our lil TV even though it is NOT 'HD' as has been pointed out to me MULTIPLE times!! (you know who you are! LOL)
I have been working really hard on keeping my room clean and even though I have been slacking on making my bed in the morning I cleaned it this weekend and plan on getting to my bathroom TONIGHT! :)
I also love having a Costa Vida right down the street. and will miss it THOROUGHLY when Rachel and I move in October. Le Sigh. (I wrote this a while ago, Rachel and I ahve already moved out and luckily soon Costa Vida will be just as close as it was before! woot woot!!!)

I love having my own money and supporting myself. GRANTED my parents still pitch in every now and then and take care of my major bills. HOWEVER I am working on being  FULL adult haha I love being able to buy myself some shoes when I feel like it because I CAN. and IT'S MY MONEY! woo hoo that's probably the best. I definitely go overboard when it comes to shoes and I don't wear half of the ones I buy. But they are so pretty and they make me happy. THUS that's all that matters.

ANYWAYS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!!! POSITIVE THINKING!!!!!!!!!!! I love LIFE! I LOVE FAMILY! I LOVE FRIENDS!!!! Then END!! :)

Looks Goats in a TREE!  

4 comments:

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

i absoultely LOVED THIS POST!! lol i needed it...i have been complaining too and i need to stop it! stop it i say! haha well i love my cousin aubry too and she knows exactly what she wants and she gets it while making everybody laugh with its contagiousness! that totally did not make sense but i know, you know, exactly what i meant! lol ok that was a long comment. bye now! ha

Aubry June said...

HA I love you Tannie!! :)

Ben & Rachel said...

I loved this post! I complain too much as well...haha its so silly really because I have an amazing life and I need to appreciate it a little more. I loved my little shout out, and I love you and I seriously don't know what I would ever do without you. I LOVE YOU!!

Aubry June said...

I LOVE YOU RACHEL!!!!! I LOVE EVERYONE!!!!!! :) I LOVE EVERYTHING!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :)