Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I was sooo Excited.

SO I was sooo excited for this last weekend. Rachel's Family and I were going to the lake, and then after that we were going to have a Peach Festival! and as we all know... Aubry Loves Peaches... MMM  I do. Peach Everything! The color, the taste, the flavor, the smell! :) I love it all!!!


SO I wake up that morning and for some reason feel a little nauseous. So I didn't eat. But I never eat break fast anyways so I knew I would be fine. Then Rachel and I runs some errands.. and then after a few bumps along the way we Finally get to the Lake. We had sooo much fun! I was having so much fun playing with the kids in the water, and Tubing and chilling on the boat! Time flew and I was having sooo much fun. Then we got back to the " beach area" and I realized that I hadn't eaten anything all day... but nothing sounded good and I was really hot and starting to get nauseous again... So I chose to just sit and nibble on pretzels and bread and drink water.  I was trying to cool myself down, when all of a sudden the Nausea hit and it was Bad...

Rachel knew I hadn't eaten all day and her knowing I'm a dum dum, she made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and told me to eat it.. I had one bite... and it was difficult to swallow.. so I took a drink of water... I took another bite.... Then it hit me.. and It must have hit my face because my friend Poncho says " you look like you're gonna puke".... I jumped up.. tried to look for somewhere to go.. there was no where... People were every where and I was surrounded.. after pacing back and forth I just sat in the sand and started gagging. Luckily Poncho had fast reactions and was looking for a bag for me... he gave it to Rachel who held it to my face.. and I exploded.. Oh boy was it nasty.. straight liquidy water and Squirt (the soda)mixture with some random bits of bread.... HORRIBLE. and the Heat!
Oh the heat was killing me.. I was soo embarrassed and needed something to wipe my face and the only thing anyone could find was Rachel's Friends Towel.. (so embarrassing) so after I was done with that explosion.. we still had to load the boat and all the stuff before we could go anywhere... I live in Phx. AZ Folks... the heat was KILLING ME.... So finally I switched cars with a couple people and was able to sit in the front seat with air blazing. (Poncho gave me this cool blue thing to put around my neck to keep me cool.. It was awesome!) and I slept the whole way back. when we finally got to my car, Rachel drove us home and when I finally got in my own bed.. I immediately passed out.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to go to the peach fest. So I was determined to feel better. I told Rachel I was going to take a nap and then if i felt better go... So I was sleeping and slept for a good long time. until about 8. Then all of a sudden I started sweating. and shaking and then.. WHAM! NAUSEA strikes again! and I ran to the bathroom and... I'm sure you know the rest. Needless to say I did NOT get to go to Peach Fest. :( SO SAD! :( 
So anyways I woke up the next morning dealt with some stupid drama. and passed out again.  My wonderful Best Friend Rachel brought me back the most delish Peach Cobbler and Peach Ice Cream.. DELISH!!
So I didn't miss out entirely on the glorious Peach Fest.
So once Rachel go back from church we went over to her moms house for the wonderful Sunday Dinner and lazed around watching X-men and Visiting with her Family. :) I love them all so much!
XOXO-Aubs
P.S. Pictures of the lake coming soon!!! :)

No comments: