Tuesday, June 14, 2011

23!

Well here I am. It's June the 14th, 2011 and I am officially 23. WOO HOO!! I would like to fill you in on the plans and Festivities, HOWEVER My wonderful roommate Rachel has made it a suprise and kept it a HUGE secret. Sneaky lil Devil! lol Nonetheless I am SOOOOO EXCITED! haha I'll blog more about tonight, after I know what we did and I'll have plenty of pictures as well! Well So Now I would just like to say that I ahve the Best Family and Friends in the Entire World! I feel the love today!!! :)

So for the rest of the week, Wednesday night I must pack because I fly out of Phoenix on Thursday to go BACK to Farmington for ANOTHER Wedding. This Wedding is for My Best Friend Cherisa! Woo hoo!! her and her fiance Jake are Finally taking the plunge! I'm so happy for them and all the fun wedding plans that I get to be involved with! :) Why, of coarse I'm a Bridesmaid!! :)

Then hopefully life can calm down and I can just chill and stay in town for a while. I plan on spending the rest of the summer in the sun! (as much as possible what with me being an adult and having a job.. Le sigh)

NEWS! Idk if its good news or not but its definitely NEWS! My lil sister wants to move here and go to school. I'm really happy for her and I know that AZ is a wonderful place to be and live. I'm a lil worried though. not that I don't love my lil sister to DEATH and I am really excited, I simply have the feeling that she is going to hang out with me a lot UNTIL she makes her own friends, then she is going to ditch me and I will resent that. Yes, that is my fear.  HOWEVER I am still happy that she wants to live so close to me :) We will ahve so much fun together. We just gotta find her roommates/place to live. So if anyone knows of anything let me know! :)

Welp that is the Update of the Week. WOH! I'm 23!!! :) Thanks to all my Friends and Family that will be helping me celebrate!!! :)
xoxo-aubs

No comments: