Monday, April 18, 2011

Look What I Did...

So for those of your who don't already know, I need to go to AA meetings.. no no not "Alcoholics Anonymous" more like "Amazon Anonymous" I shop on Amazon, I just can't help it they have all the old movies you could ever dream of! not to mention books for like 4 dollars. SO anyways I've been searching for MONTHS for a corner book case. I found one at Hobby Lobby that i liked but it was 70 dollars and me being a Cheap-o with my own money just couldn't get myself to buy it. So one fine day of work I was on Amazon (SHHH...) and I found it. A PERFECT CORNER BOOK CASE! and how much you may be asking... 25 dollars. THAT'S IT! So along with a book and another movie I bought myself a book case. It said "No Tool Assembly Required" and I thought "Psh, yea right this thing is probably gonna be a B*tch to put together" (yes I do have a horrible foul mouth in my head, along with my daily life.) So it finally came and I got it.

It comes in this small box and I'm thinking "Oh great its probably half the size of the picture and you have to buy two to make it that size..." then I pull out the instruction and think "Huh, this looks easy enough" and Voila! I assembled that sucker in 5 minutes Flat! and it was basically too good to be true! SURE its not the HIGHEST quality thing but it serves my purpose perfectly! :) So happy with it I immediately started to place my books and such in it. (I feel that book cakes always have to have more than just books) So after doing that I felt mildly motivated and hung up my 3 Keys and My Key hole on the wall. I felt rather productive and decided to show you! :) ENJOY!-

P.S. Funny Side note The bottom of the box said " Made in Malaysia" and I immediately got the image of a Huge Malaysian Spider come crawling out of it with its babies. Don't laugh like it hasn't happened.

2 comments:

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

hahahaha oh aubry i love it! now i really want one! i needa white one! lol and when i got my prom dress, i ordered it from a sketchy japanese site and it came in a teeny trash bag with japanese writing all over it wrapped a million times over in clear and duct tape lol but then poof! it was ginormous! i will never again underestimate online ordering lol

Aubry June said...

tanith did you get it ON-line or OFF-line? ;)