Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Anxiety...

Did I ever mention that I get Anxiety attacks? I mean not to the point where I stop breathing and go all crazy.. no no my anxiety attacks are slow and gradual so they are more like secretly planned operations planned by the enemy in my life. So I have no idea when they are gonna hit they just spring on me! Kind of like Pearl Harbor, It was an attack that was perfectly planned by Japan and we (the U.S.) had no clue it was coming. So yeah back to my anxiety, here's how they start.
-Stress- No no not like tons of stress, just like something small kind of like a stick in the road, not one big enough that you would have to dodge it (using the 5 D's), you would simply move around it. In the End that stick is still in the road.

-Complications- You know that feeling where there is clearly an issue but you frankly have no idea how to fix the situation, most people work on the situation until it is fixed. Me on the other hand I ignore the complication, I move right on past it and pretend its not there. Just like that stick in the road, the complication stone is still there.

-Realization- Realization that all the random sticks and stones in the road decided to catch a bus and pass me and then jump off and make one huge pile and road block in the road.

-The Attack- That's the point when I realize that I can't just pretend my issues don't exist and my hearts begins to race, my head gets really jittery, my body starts to ache, and in serious cases.... yup I puke. HaHa LUCKILY its been almost a year since I've had one that bad.(knock on wood)


Needless to say I starting having an attack the other morning, then I came to a realization Its not always gonna be butterflies and roses in every situation. I'm starting to not care about the stupid rocks and sticks! yeah they put a block in my road but I'm gonna take a bulldozer and knock them right back to where they came from. I'm tired of feeling like I should be able to fix everything and make everything better because I can't. I'm gonna do me and tell the world to Suck it! I'm gonna pick up those sticks and stones and tell them to get the hell outta my road! HA!

1 comment:

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

i love you auby! if your ever freaking out and need to talk call me!! lol