Friday, April 22, 2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is...

AAAAH... HOME! Sadly it was a bit of a quick trip. Let me rephrase that.. It was a SUPER quick trip! But I'm glad I went any ways. So here's how it played out.
Rachel and I left around 6:30 after work (7:30 NM Time) So we got into Farmington around 2! WOO!
So then we went to sleep around 3, woke up at 9:30 ish, then got ready and ate at my FAVORITE Farmington restaurant with my wonderful cousin Tanith and Her Husband Joe! It was great times, we told Rachel a bunch of scary stories about the "Witches Circle" and Tannie actually told is the story behind it! INTERESTING! HA
So then we went home and started to get Stevie ready for prom. And BOY was that a Process! JK she Looked beautiful and had the best hair out of anyone and looked the HOTTEST too! ;)
Then After that we took a break, and here's where it gets exciting!
I told Rachel we were going to have dinner with My Best Friend Cherisa, HOWEVER what Rachel didn't know was that our wonderful friend Matt Thompson had driven up from ABQ to SURPRISE HER! So we get to the restaurant and He opens the door and says "Hello Ladies" and Rachel goes " Hello, PAUSE, HIIII!!!!!" YES! we Surprised her good! she was so happy to see Matt as was I. Rachel hadn't seen him in almost 3 years! INSANELY TOO LONG! :) So then after we had dinner and fun with Matt we went back to my house and slept.
Then on Sunday My Dad made us Cinnamon toast.. (MMM just a taste of home!) and we watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Then my family went to Church and After my mom bawled and I teared up, Rachel and I packed our stuff and headed out on the open road! :)
Where we stopped in Holbrook and took pictures with all of the random Dinosaurs there. I guess they are obsessed with them because there is a lot of Petrified wood and such. (Who Knows?)
But yeah! that was our quick trip to Farmington! I hope Rachel had fun! I know its not the most exciting town but its MY HOMETOWN! ;)
Loves- aubs...

No comments: