Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Work...

Hooray for me I got a job! I am officially an employee of Regus Co. Ever heard of it?...... Ta me either until I was offered a job there. But before I was offered a job I have to go through 3 interviews, one with the Lady, one with the Guy, and 1 with a TV screen.(aka webcast interview) so anyways I was finally offered a job at the building sight on camelback.... now I know what you're all thinking... doesn't she live in queen creek? why yes I drive an hour and 10 minutes everyday in traffic.... woot woot and we are nt just talking im on the road for that long oh no normally it would only take me about 45 minutes.. tops to get there, however phx traffic in the Am... SUCKS, however once i get to my job I find that I enjoy it very much! I get to answer phones, clean the break room, clean conference rooms and all kinds of good stuff.... however it just so happens that I was hired in the same week that "corporate" is coming for an inspection, now not to sya that we arent already in tip top condition, but basically this week I have been cleaing and getting things organized alot, which is fun as long as its not MY own Place such as my room lol. but yeah I fully enjoy my job and the people tha I work with. BUUUUT once im done working I get to get in my car and wouldn't you know it I get off at 5, thus meaning that once again the phx highways are as crowded, if not more crowded, as in the morning. so woot I leave the office at 5 and get home around 6:10 everyday, but am I going to complain nope becasue I LIKE my job! woot. but I am going to have to get to bed earlier because I'm EXHAUSTED!! oh yeah and my cousin Tanith is Getting Married this Weekend!!! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! I am sooooooooooo happy for her! woot. marriage is a beautiful thing! so yeah Im doing this on my lunch break at work thus i cant because they have the essentails blocked such as google, and FACEBOOK. Thats right folks FB is blocked from my life from 7-6 everyday.. the horror, actually I can get on my phone so I guess its not that bad BHAHAH so yeah this is an update on my life.. pictures will be coming soon of Rachel and Mine's apartment that we love with all of our heart!! yay!

No comments: