Monday, October 4, 2010

UPCOMING EVENTS! :)

HALLOWEEN.... my 2nd Favorite Holiday. From the time I was little it has always been one of the best holidays! One reason is because umm hello I'm a Holgate and Halloween means tons of free candy, not just Candy.. CHOCOLATE Halloween means lots and lots of free chocolate, and chocolate at Halloween is always the best candy because you know its fresh, (Reese's and Snickers are always better at holidays)

Another great thing about Halloween is for one day you get to pretend to be something you're not. Now for me as a girl that means you get to be the best things like a Princess, or Dorothy. This year however my costume has taken a turn for what others might view as a bit "Creepy" but I'll wait until i can post pictures to talk about that. Oh and to quote from one of my fav. Movies
"Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it. " HA Been there done that this year is going to be EPIC!

Why you ask? Well it could be what I am doing for Halloween this year, Oh sure I could do the classic trick or treat house to house, hand out candy, or go to some ghetto Haunted House....BUT NO this year My Favorite Friends and I are going to... WAIT FOR IT... LAS VEGAS, YUP you read correctly VEGAS BABY for HALLOWEEN, what are we gonna do you ask... well GO TO CHRIS ANGEL OF COARSE what would be better than Chris Angel on Halloween?.. umm maybe a LEGIT HAUNTED HOUSE at Halloween! (DOIN' THAT TOO) in case you didn't get the Jist of this post... HALLOWEEN+LAS VEGAS+ CHRIS ANGEL+ SWEET COSTUME= EPIC WEEKEND!

SO on a DIFFERENT NOTE:
RACHEL AND I ARE MOVING INTO OUR APARTMENT THIS WEEKEND! :)
Donations such as a table, and any other apartment stuff will be accepted! ;) PICS COMING SOON!

No comments: