Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ah. Marriage.

MaWage, MaWage is What Bwings us TogeVAR Today.....

TANITH IS MARRIED!!! HOLY MOLY! She is no longer a Stradling! she is officially an Applegate! :) Her wedding was the most beautiful thing in the world. It was to a "T" the perfect Tanith and Joe Wedding, from the beautiful fun colors down to the awesome Converse shoes! ;) It was all original and fun. It was wonderful being able to watch her get ready and see the excitement taht she was going through. I love my new cousin family! :) the Applegate's are so fun! Tanith couldn't have picked a better family to marry into! YAY for Love!
This is Whit and I helping Tannie go "Potty" before the ceremony! :)

Coming soon is a Video of us singing a song dedicated to our dear Cousin Tanith that we love so much. She has brought so much happiness into my life and has been there for me when I felt alone and betrayed. Tanith is such an amazing bolt of sunshine in my life and I'm so happy that she found the perfect guy to compliment her amazing spirit. Joe is so perfect for Tanith is more ways than i could ever describe! :)

2 comments:

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

aubry!!!! i love you so much its retarded. lol

Aubry June said...

LOL I love you soo much its INTENSE!!!!! BAHAHA