Thursday, October 28, 2010

AAAAAH.. Stress

My life is one big ball of stress... I guess technically not really but it seems that way when you go from doing absolutely nothing for a month to working all day. So I love my job super fun and I work with fellow choco-holics like myself, what could be better? But last night I was a little stressed becasue I had to get to work a little earlier than usual.. so being ther esponsible adult tha I am i went to bed early even though what i really wanted to do was stay up and watch a movie with my besties. so I got to bed. Then When I wake up I check my phone, convinced tha I had over slept I ran into my bathroom and started to get ready for work, I turned my starightener on, did my makeup, started on my hair, when I had the weird feeling that I sgould check the time.... and what do you know.. It was only 12:20 at night. I still had another 5 hours of sleep before I even needed to wake up for work. Sigh. that os my life BNAHAHAHA i was sooo embarrassed I thought about waking Rachel up and telling her my funny story but I decided that there was no reason for BOTH of us to be awake i just went back to sleep. telling myself that I am and Idiot and losing my mind... Now I porbably wouldn't have felt as bad if i hadn't done 2 more spacey things that night... I wont go into detial but one thing was I had completely missed an social topic that my friends had been talking about in front of me for the past two weeks so when I brought that subject up as if it was new news... they laughed. I did too. Then I ran bak and forth from my car and my apartment about 6 times each time forgetting a crucial item, such as my wallet, then my keys, then I wasn't sure if i locked the apartment, and so on... ya catch my drift?

So I've decided to blame the above issues on my apparant exhaustion. I quite literally am tired constantly, its really my own fault though I'm trying to have a social life and a work life... they dont usually go hand in hand during the week. and normally I would get my rest on the weekend however I am very busy on the weekends for example, LAST weekend was my cousin Tanith's wedding in Farmington a trip soo worth it that i would have given up all my sleep to make sure I was there for her! :) then there is this weekend I am going to Vegas for Halloween HECK YES! no way I am missing out on that. and then the weekend after that I am headed to El Paso for some serious UTEP fun! :) Now I know what you're thinking "WHOA Aubry SLOW DOWN" but not it doesn't stop there, the weekend after that I will wonce again be heading out of town to Prescott Arizona to Judge the AIA Cheer and Pom State Competition. :) Oh how i have missed my cheer times! and now they are back!... so anyways now I bet you are wondering "Wow Aubry! How are you accomplishing all of these great things?" The answer is..... DRUM ROLL PLEASE.. BADADADADADADADADAD....
ROCKSTAR ENERGY .. jk I've only drank once since I started working (turns out that was my most up beat day... go figure) so the RAEL answer is.... IDK i guess I just lose my mind on a daily basis and then try and find it again.... OH WELL such is life.

No comments: