Sunday, May 9, 2010

OH DEAR!

Oh my poor blog I have ignored you for a very long time. I frankly don't have anything new to report ... my life is as boring as ever.. all I do is go to school, Study, and hang out with Meredith. I have 2 tests every Monday until the end of June. One for Anatomy and the other for the Functions of the human body. It is going to be a rough semester. Lately I have been contemplating the big question of what I am going to do after graduation.has anybody ever noticed how our lives are just one event and decision after another. I finally decide on a major, go to school and am focusing on graduating. But since that is only about 5 months away the next question in my life is what to do afterward. Now clearly i want to get a job as a massage therapist due to the fact that that is my major, but now its just the whole looking for a job thing. I'm supposed to be "getting the word out" now and "building up clients" for myself but seriously how am I supposed to do that when prices for me will go up from being Free to ... More. depending on where I would get the job. and then the next choice do I want to stay in the Valley or do i want to maybe move.... Ha i can answer that one pretty easy. STAY ... I love AZ. But yeah so much to think about! OH and should i keep pursuing coaching? I was asked to give a Stunt class seminar at a coaches convention in PHX a couple of Saturdays ago and I loved it! made me remember why I loved Cheerleading SO much! I definitely want to see what I can do with that here in teh Valley. My old coach calls me a "Fixer" I can help girls fix their bad technique in stunting and also teach new one! I LOVE CHEER! and miss it tonz! yeah so tahts my life. But I don't want to make it sound like all my spare time I spend dwelling on the future because being THAT INTENSE in life is only gonna make you go crazy! so here is some pics of me and My girls!! :) LOVE THEM!

2 comments:

Ben & Rachel said...

Cute post aubs!!! You'll do just fine I totally understand how you feel!! Oh but guess what's exciting?!? We can trade services all the time!!!!!! Wahoo! Miss you and love you!

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

dude! im in the same boat lol except...you know what you sorta wanna do lol i think you should do both! you could totally do cheer and therapist...stuff at the same time lol