Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shoes!!!!... Addiction? Maybe, Problem... I THINK NOT!!!

I recently went shoe shopping to help a friend pick out some shoes.. and I have decided... I am a Shoe-whore. Its a fact. I love all shoes. My obsession is no longer limited to Heels, Oh no. It has definitely expanded to so much more. Tennies, Flats, Sandals, Flip-flops, Wedges, boots, and heels all have a catagory in my life. Then I decided to count the number of shoes I have and then put them in their specific categories, then I realized I left some shoes at home. So my this is an in-accurate calculation but it will have to do for now.

17 Heels- (GORGEOUS)

10- Flats (SO SHINY!!!!! :D)

9- Tennies- (Make fun if you want but I Love 'em)

7 Sandals- (NEW pair)

3 boots- (My Black Winter boots LOL )

3 Flip Flops- ( THE COMFIEST PAIR EVER!!)

2 wedges - (Go With any jeans! )

So that's adds up to 51 pairs of shoes..... WOW 51. and thats not counting the few pairs I have given to my lil sister recently. Why do I love shoes so much. Its almost an addiction I walk into a shoe store and I immediately get very excited and want to put on and buy every single pair. it seems to be mostly with heels though... Heels make my world go round. If i could i think I would wear heels everyday. However this idea doe not go along with my choice profession. Now that I know how many pairs I own, I am also beginning to wonder how much money I have spent on shoes. Now I know for a fact that the most i have spent is $80 on a pair for my sisters wedding. they are gorgeous (FYI) but really i mean. I know that each of them is in a round about at least 25 dollars each. (for the heels) so that adds up to about $425.00 JUST for the heels. woo wee. Now granted some of them could have been less, and some could have been more. thats just about the average i spend on my heels considering I usually get them on sale and at TARGET :) then I thought about the tennies.... I'm going to leave out my cheer shoes because i technically got those for free from the college so that leaves 6 pairs of tennies I'm gonna say were give or take $15 dollars each. $90. not bad. for 6 pairs. boots... 25 each = $75. Flats..... I'd say around 15 each again = $150. sandals id say.... $13- $91, Now I DO go cheap with my flip flops so im gonna say they were only like 7.50 = $22.50, wedges- $25= $50. SO adding all that up = (give or take) $903. 50......... SHEE WIZZZZ. I think I have a problem. especially since I was estimating pretty low on these numbers. BUT I can say that I do get good use out of all my shoes. AND they make me happy. And in the End.. Isn't that all that matters???!?
Now You may be asking where do i keep all these shoes... Well I have a box under my bed, and a couple shoe racks, my closet floor, My Room floor, and a huge laundry basket in my closet. I also have a few pairs in my car come to think of it. ;)

No comments: