Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Little Random thoughts for you...

Lets see, I've tried posting an incredibly witty post for the past few days but something malfunction and there was always an error, THUS resulting in the loss of my oh so clever thoughts and decisions on life. And now hoping that this one will post i am now going to talk about a VERY disturbing video I saw today in class.
Now I've always heard that Mcdonalds food isn't real food, Ive heard the horror stories about how they get thier meat and all that jazz. Now I PERSONALLY have hated McDonald's ever since my first year coming back from girls camp my older sister and I got stuck riding back with some lady we didn't know whose car smelled like cigarette smoke. She bought us McDonald's Chicken nuggets which was very nice of her. Now IDK if it was the awful combination of the smell, being in the car, and the horrible chicken that i felt forced to eat, But i ended up puking on the side of the road that day and really haven't had McDonald's since (except for the occasional Breakfast cinnamon rolls) Then today in school our teacher was talking about nutrition and how horrible fast food is. Now I completely agree that fast food is probably the worst things that we can put in our bodies its absolutely horrible. But I am a poor starving college student so forgive me if i have the occasional Taco Bell and Cup-o-noodles for lunch in between classes. anyways what i am getting down to is that MCDONALDS = NASTY! I mean really this video disgusted me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh1tUBAW8Sg

This video basically shows it all. I know that my kids will never be having McDonalds and I dont plan to either. I have broken my Burger King addiction as well, all that I have to give up is My coca-cola. AAAAH Coca-Cola.. I love it! I really do but it is probably destroying my insides. Now i dont think I will ever FULLY give it up, but what I can do is drink in moderation. I don't have to give it up for good, as long as i only have the occasional soda instead of what used to be my Daily 3 :) another video to let you know what you are drinking! ( By the way Alkaline is GOOD water!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imh0kV835QQ

No comments: