Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nothing Positive to say...


So i really have nothing positive positive to say.. JK JK JK i always have SOMETHING positive to say.. like how awesome the weather is in AZ EVEN when it is ridiculously windy.. or how i haven't gotten a single negative review in my Massage Clinic class for school...however today's topic on my mind is CONFUSION i am highly confused at was is considered common courtesy. I mean really people if someone has their blinker on and has been trying to change lanes for LITERALLY 5 minutes I should like to think that SOMEONE would let them in the lane.. but no.. I missed my exit because selfish people thought that one little car was going to make such a hug difference in slowing them down possibly ultimately stopping them from arriving to their destination on time. I mean really.. COMMON COURTESY! yeesh...! Also.... I am also irritated with people making a big deal about someone else is doing. Now if what this person is doing is affecting you... by all means stand up for yourself. But FOR EXAMPLE .. If someone wears flip flops to class when it is "against the rules" let the teacher deal with them. I find it HIGHLY irritating when people feel it is their concern to either tell the teacher or make snide rude remarks to a classmate. If its not hurting you or affecting you.. GET over it. Its not the classes fault that you suffer from chronic-crabby-ass-syndrome. Lets see... Ya know now i feel bad because I actually am having an awesome day I felt hadn't blogged in a while and those were a couple things on my mind so anyways.. lessons of the day.. COMMON COURTESY and Mind Your Own Business... yup that should cover it! oh and listen to my new favorite song of the day "All we'd ever need" by Lady Antebellum... ITS AWESOME! :) XOXO DOLLFACES!

1 comment:

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

aubry...did you wear flip flops to school? lol