Friday, April 9, 2010

New Mexico

AAAhh.. well since I made a list of Lots of things that I Love about Arizona I figured it was only fair that I write one about the things I Miss about New Mexico. So here it goes...

*Family! Of coarse! lol Although my Mom and I always get on each other's nerves i love her to death and always miss her when I am gone! She is my Hero and Always will be! :) And what to say about my Daddy he is simply amazing and I love him so very much! and Stevie.. oh boy what to say about Stevie she is my lil sister that I never got along with, Now that we understand each other better I love her to death and enjoy every minute with her!

* Friends- What few I have left in Farmington I love seeing them and catching up with our hectic lives!

*Family- (Again) This time is my Cousins (Tannie lol) and aunts and uncles, and Grandparents.

* Actual COLD water coming out of the Faucet not luke warm lol

* The water out of the Faucet tastes good LOL

* Most everywhere I need to go is 5-10 minutes away, instead of 15-45 minutes away

* My Family ward that I grew up in. Good Ward :)

*CSI:LV Marathons with my mommy

* Having so much NOT to do in this town that I finished MULTIPLE books while I was home, we are talkin 400-600 page books lol

*My Room. Even though my room is just as awesome in AZ, there is still something so nice to be able to come home to my own gloriously PINK room! :)

* Our Dog Jewels-even though she is too scared of other people to show anyone how smart she is, she really is a sweet lil angel!

* Lay in Bed Movie day with my mom :)

*Saving money because of the Lack of Shopping Available :P

* The Air in Farmington is somewhat CRISPER lol

* Finding that driving around with friends in the desert really is fun LOL

* Visiting Old work Buddies! whether its the Awesome Friends I made at CAR LAND, Or the fun folks at Reliance its always fun to catch up with people!

1 comment:

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

ahhh!! i love this one :) maybe because i was in it? naaaaa lol love you auby!! miss you!