Friday, April 23, 2010

Little Happiness

This is a list of the little things in life that bring me small joys. They aren't anything big but they things that make my life better when i think its sucks! lol Oh and they are NOT in order just how I wrote them down...

*Chocolate- This one is something that I KNOW many people can relate with! I can't explain the joy that the taste of chocolate melting in my mouth gives me. Serious Joy.. possibly that is why i am "addicted" to it :)

*The Feeling of starting and Finishing a book- As some people don't know I read a lot. Just because i don't read what some people would call "deep" or "intellectual" books doesn't mean that I don't receive the same amount of joy from what would be considered less intellectual books such as The Twilight Series, The Chronicles of Narnia,the other Boleyn Girl, Or the other random Fiction books I read.


*Receiving a HUG- Hugs are the greatest! In a world where touching is "awkward" and we would rather text or e-mail than communicate face-to-face a hug is awesome way to show someone you care! :)


*The Feeling of the Sun warming!-Oh how I LOVE the sun! it is totally awesome! the feeling of it warming/tanning my skin is so awesome! I like to think that when I walk out of a cold place and feel the sun warm me that its Heavenly Father Giving me a lil Hug! :)

*The Feeling in the store... when you are trying on pants.. And you know that they are gonna fit. Not only are they gonna fit.. they are gonna LOOK DAMN GOOD! lol May be a bit "worldy" but heck it makes me feel great to find jeans that fit me and I feel good wearing! I Prefer Hollister Co. Jeans.Taking Pictures- Not only do you want to remember your memories by taking pictures! but you can also MAKE memories When taking pictures. Idk how many times my friends and I have been bored out of our minds so we just got dressed up and started taking pictures.. i mean really what more fun could you have?



*MUSIC- Oh MY HEAVENS! I LOVE MUSIC! the fact that you can listen to a song and totally relate it to your life is not only a thrill but it also reminds me that I'm not the only person who has had this certain experience in life! Music has the ability to make me cry, laugh, and most importantly Smile.


*The Feeling of Falling- Okay i know kind of a weird one.. BUT its almost hard to explain. It doesn't matter if its falling 6 feet, Jumping in the air, or strapped into a roller coaster, that feeling of the wind blowing through my hair, not knowing whether you are going to land safely or not is... WONDERFUL. This would explain my strange obsession with sky-diving I hope to go for my 1st time this summer and I NEVER want to stop lol also the feeling of being shot up into the air is also a thrill. This would explain my love of stunting :)


*Movies- My Friends and I like to call ourselves "Movie Enthusiasts" we simply enjoy movies, and enjoy quoting movies. For me personally though movies give me the ability to jump out of my life and relate myself to other characters. Movies are my emotional outlet. I don't often cry in my personal life except when i have breakdowns lol Also movies help you relate to people. I'm not saying that if you and someone don't like the same movie every single time that you are will never get along but If you have just met someone it is definitely a good topic starter :)