Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Story of Stinky Shoe Boy and The Clash of the Titans



So as My Friend Coye and I sit down to watch "Clash of the Titans" in our usual seats by the bar, a huge pack of boys walks in and sits right behind us... Now, I can handle constant Loud whispering through the entire movie, I can even handle the random nudging of my seat.. what i CANNOT handle however is someone sticking their feet in between and on top of my seat. Now if no one is sitting in front of you feel free...BUT geez! lets have some common courtesy and keep your feet away from people heads and face. Then as if the feet in my seat wasn't annoying enough about 10 minutes into the movie I noticed a smell coming from the feet beside.. a truly horribly RANCID smell. This smell was as if the shoes were so old that they had been worn by stinky nasty mildewy feet forever.. washed... molded... lay ed out in the sun to dry, worn again in more mildewy moldy feet and every time the kid adjusted his feet, nudging my seat in the process I got a huge WIFF of the nasty, moldy, rubber falling off shoes.
#1 Common Courtesy- Keep your Dang stinky feet off the seats and out of people's faces.

#2 If your shoes smell really nasty.. don't bother washing them

#3 THROW THE DANG STINKY MOLDY SHOES AWAY!!!

You may now be wondering why I didn't say something.. what am I supposed to say "hey your shoes reek mind sticking them on the ground" .. i guess that could have worked but for some reason I hate confrontation.
So anyways as I sat through the movie holding a gum wrapper to my face to keep the smell of mint instead of mold in my nose, I really did enjoy the movie.. I mean it was okay. not the most amazing movie, but enjoyable. Coye is going to get with Medusa, where-as I am All about the wooden looking creepy blue-eyed guy... got a thing for glowing blue-eyes LOL


Also though the movie was pretty awesome i was constantly thinking of other things, such as Hercules.. the witches in that one were much funnier (Indoor Plumbing, It's Gonna be Big) also I was stuck thinking of My freshman year of high school. I was getting ready to go to High school and I was signed up for P-AP English. this meant that I had a HUGE summer project due about The Odyssey and The Iliad the day school started... NICE... good idea aubry AP English.. so anyways this ridiculous assignment included some type of art project so I decided to do a sculpture of Medusa...how hard could it be... how hard indeed. This my friends was the day that i realized I hadn't inherited ANY of my mothers artsy skills...And after hours of working on this project my mother kindly took it over and made it awesome... this artsy-ness bumped up my grade from a B to an A. This was awesome until my teacher expected every single one of my projects to be just as amazing as that one.. Sigh. So yeah LOL those are my random thoughts on the night and the movie. Adios Dollfaces!

1 comment:

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

BAHAHA aubry...you kill me :D i actually liked hearing it in your own words today! haha your facial expressions made it the best! lol