Monday, April 9, 2012

TOO LONG!

OMG... Its been too long... Way too long. I can't even express how lacking I have been in my blogging... Its probably because I don't have anything OVERLY EXCITING... WAIT THAT'S A LIE!!
I GOT A NEW JOB!!! YAY!!!!
I officially work at Metro Fire Equipment WITH....... DRUM ROLL PLEASE...... THAT'S RIGHT MY BEST FRIEND RACHEL!! WOO HOO!!!

Now some would think that we may get "sick of each other" however that's not even an option for us HAHA Actually once she's done training me she will be busy in another area of the office.. so we wont even see each other except on the way to work and lunch, and back.. and at home, and everywhere else :P
HAHAHA
But yeah I love it so far! It's nice to work WITH people instead of FOR them, and to wear regular clothes... and have windows... Windows are the big plus :)
Anyways.... OH I went to Disneyland and I fully suck at updating with Pics and such..... I WILL THOUGH.. Oh yes, I WILL!
Until THEN... ADIOS!

No comments: