Friday, March 23, 2012

Here Comes the Sun... Do do do do....

You know those days... weeks... or full month that you're sitting there and are kind of waiting for those blessings.. you know... the ones they tell you you'll receive if you do all the things you're supposed to...
well.... even though I know its all in the Lords time... It was a bit of a wait this time.. HOWEVER...
THEY CAME!!! Those blessings that you're supposed to receive for going to church, fulfilling your calling, paying your tithing.. They came!!! In ABUNDANCE!!!

Now that we know everything is okay, We were worried again a bit about my mom and after waiting 2 weeks for her test results they all came back negative!! :) as I've made very clear, I'm obsessed with my mom so I was basically a nutcase while waiting for the results!!! :) SO that was Blessing Number 1! :)

NEXT!!..... Here's the big one ladies and gents.....
I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!! Screaming is necessary!!! :)
That's right folks, Starting April 2nd I will be the newest employee to METRO FIRE EQUIPMENT!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! So excited!!
And the best part of all... Drum Roll PLEASE...... I will be working with my BEST FRIEND! Thus we will carpool and save tons of gas, and have joyous early morning car rides and all kinds of wonderful things.
Anyways that's a really really huge blessing for those of you who know how long I have NOT been happy with my job and my drive! I am just sooo EXCITED!
SO HAPPY!!!! I love the BLESSINGS IN LIFE!!!!!!!
Never Looking Back!!!!!! :)