Friday, December 2, 2011

Umm.... I wish I was rich, lived in an alternate world, and different time...

SO Rachel and I have been on a series watching kick... we had no shows to watch on Monday night... THUS we started to watch GOSSIP GIRL from the 1st season on Netflicks..... and oh boy are we hooked!!!! We have watched about 4 episodes a night and simply can't get enough.... in one of last nights episode these "Wealthy, Upper East Siders of New York" threw a ball... a MASQUERADE BALL... basically Rach and I started to discuss how fun it would be to go to a Masked ball!!!... I told her we should throw one... she simply laughed... then I thought of 3 very valid reasons why we CAN'T...
#1 We don't have enough friends... NOT we don't have ANY friends.. we don't have ENOUGH friends.... we would never be able to throw a ball because we don't know anyone...
#2..... People here.. would think its VERY DUMB..... bunch of joy-kills...
#3  We just happen to be Poor....
YUP that pretty much sums it up. So anyways this is another one of those times when I wish I was an aristocrat in Paris during the times of Marie Antoinette, OR a courtier in the days of the Tudors.... Course I'd rather not lose my head and since they were very fond of that in BOTH of those Era's I guess I'll just settle for the days of showering everyday, Ipods, equal rights, and all that BORING stuff  : P
BUT doesn't this look so fun?!!! Would YOU come to my Ball?! LOL

No comments: