Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Sweater!

You may be wondering why I have decided to write an entire blog.. about a Sweater.....
Well Let me tell you I love sweaters.. I love HOODIES more.. WAY more but I found a sweater that takes the cake of all sweaters I've ever had....... but first let me explain my sweater obsession.
I get cold... and when I get cold I stay cold for a very long time. As I have mentioned before I grew up in a town that gets pretty stinking cold during the winter... but I don't get cold just during the winter oh no, I get cold through the summer and such. (that's why I live in AZ LOL) So back in high school I wore a gray sweater to school EVERY DAY. This is not an exaggeration. Partly because I was a very shy quiet person (unless you knew me) I would try and not wear a sweater but then I would shake and shiver ALL DAY at school... so in my young age I decided it was just better to cover up... because I was a cheerleader I had a cheer hoodie.... and I wore that thing until it was practically a T-shirt... True story there are pics in the yearbook with me and my sweater (hair in ponytail... but that's another story for another post) Anyways ... FINALLY around my junior year of high school I discovered that I DID care what I was wearring and that there were much cuter jackets that I could be wearing... SHOCKING I know....so anyways I've still always been obsessed with hoodies or sweaters or anything warm.....I have been wearing the same 2 jackets from Hollister for about 2 years (lets face it they make the best sweaters) THEN..... Rachel and I were walking around Wal-Mart and we saw a whole section dedicated to all things Coca-Cola !!!! Naturally, COKE being my favorite thing next to Audrey Hepburn, and tied equally to Barbie, WE RUSHED OVER (or should I say I rushed over) started to look, they had the usual mugs, Christmas shaped Coke bottles, the Vintage glass bottles, t-shirts.. and then I saw it.... It was GRAY, It was SOFT, It was COKE, and it was a SWEATER!!!!!! naturally, I started searching for my size.... Alas they only had MEN sizes... and the smallest they had was Medium..... I made an executive decision... said WHAT THE HECK and bought it! (It was only like 12 dollars) then... once we got home... I put it on.. HEAVEN I'm in HEAVEN! I seriously LOVE it! I have slept in it for about a week and I've put it on every night after I get home. Its almost weird... not yet though..... the second I start wearing it under my work jackets will when it becomes a problem... So yes.. I am able to write an entire fully enthusiastic blog post about a simple Sweater.... But seriously... what could be better?! ITS LIKE THIS... BUT GRAY with RED Writing! :) JOY!!!!!!
I LOVE A GOOD SWEATER!

3 comments:

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

amen to that!! except mine was the byu hoodie lol i upgraded to my green and pink byu hoodie which, no joke, i am wearing this very second! lol -tanith

Aubry June said...

:) I remember that Hoodie... I hope I wasn't the Evil influence that led you to believe that wearring a hoodie everyday was Stylish, BHAHAHAHAHAHAH jk LOL

Aubry June said...

p.s. notice in my pic I'm wearring a Hoodie.....