Thursday, December 1, 2011

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR!!

Okay Folks, it's OFFICIALLY CHRISTMAS TIME! It's December 1st. Meaning I can talk about Christmas as much as I want! Although I've been talking about it and singing songs for weeks now I can scream it at the top of my lungs! "IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME" --- it may or may not sound like Jack Skellington form Nightmare before Christmas.... a lil deranged and psychotic.. but that's just how much I LOVE Christmas!!! :) and what better way is there to kick off the Christmas season than by putting up Christmas lights and THEN..... THE NUTCRACKER BALLET!!! That's right folks! I bought Rachel and I tickets to THE NUTCRACKER.. I'm so excited I can't even stand it! My family used to go to the one in Albuquerque a lot when I was younger, I always loved it! Such beautiful music combined with beautiful dancing!! EVEN THOUGH I severely over payed for these tickets that were a random impulse buy, and Even though I'm not expecting it to be anything like the Moscow ballet (In my dreams LOL) I'm still really excited and can't wait!! So excited!!!
ANYWAYS.. Yes, I'm very very excited for the Christmas season... (Not the HOLIDAY season : P)
I basically can't WAIT to go home!! Although once again this year is the year that my Little Big Sister Lisette gets to go with her in laws for Christmas.... BOO!!!!!!  : P it's absolutely depressing!!! practically a TRAGEDY!! what an I supposed to do without her? Christmas just doesn't feel like Christmas without ALL my family.  I hope someday that we will be able to live closer and see each other more. I started to realize that I pretty much only see my sister a few times a year and I really want that change. THUS I've decided that She and her husband need to move closer to the equator hahahahaha I am not moving any further north than the top border of AZ/NM haha
Also Christmas Time means its getting time to decide what song Stevie and I should do our annual Christmas dance to... hmm so many options.. I think she is pushing for Beiber.... alas it is supposed to be a silly dance.. If anybody knows of an upbeat silly Christmas song that we can dance to let me know!: P
Well anyways I LOVE CHRISTMAS--- I LOVE THE NUTCRACKER---I LOVE CHRIST! and let me just leave you off with a quote :)
President Thomas S. Monson has said: “For a few moments, may we set aside the catalogs of Christmas, with their gifts of exotic description. Let’s even turn from the flowers for Mother, the special tie for Father, the cute doll, the train that whistles, the long-awaited bicycle—even the books and videos—and direct our thoughts to God-given gifts that endure.”

AND THIS!!

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace” Isaiah 9:6


No comments: