Thursday, September 29, 2011

SAN DIEGO(PICS)

Okay so it took me WAY too long to post these! HAHA but here are some of my favorite moments From Our trip to San Diego Back in AUGUST! yeesh!
So Naturally the first thing we did when we got into town was go to the Pier and see the beach as the sun was setting! The lighting was PERFECT for a PHOTO SHOOT! this is just a lil taste! :)

Of Course I can't pass up an opportunity to take a picture of my Fav and Only lil sister Stevie! It was her birthday that weekend so I paid for mostly everything for her. Isn't she luck to have me?!

We had a Mud fight at the beach! which actually is the cause that these were the last pictures that my camera ever gave me. RIP.





So we all had a WONDERFUL time and on Sunday we decided to go see the LDS San Diego Temple, IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Just like I remembered! But then again What Temple isn't beautiful? I love them all!!!




*** Funny Thing, Rachel and I CLEARLY were NOT ready for a picture that was taken. Our faces are PRICELESS!! :)

No comments: