Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CNN

At my work there is a TV in the lobby. It just so happens that CNN is the required constant Station it is to be set on. At first i didn't mind. I knew a lot about the news and what was going on in the world, WAY more than I ever used to. I watched the entire Casey Anthony trial highlights, a long with all the hurricanes, fires, murders, beatings, arrests, and lets not forget all the political issues.
Long story short. The news is DEPRESSING. I literally feel depressed or paranoid after every day of work and I have to go home and watch sitcoms or reality TV to get my mood at a better level.
It is so mind numbing. I mean it literally sucks the joy right out of my day. It really makes me start to wonder what the heck is wrong with the world. WHY would someone start randomly beat a homeless man. WHY would someone decide to start shooting randomly in a restaurant. I just don't understand. I am fully baffled.
Basically I am depressed and bored at work.
Oh my life. Oh CNN.
I wish they would show all the HAPPY stuff too!

1 comment:

Ben & Rachel said...

its all about FOX NEWS! LMAO