Monday, May 23, 2011

Desperation.

Today has been a Doozy of a day. Like a serious DOOZY. The kind of day where the first thing you want when you get home is something super greasy and good. Today is a Costa Vida day. Yeah, oh yeah I need Costa. Not only do I need Costa, I also need a huge Chocolate Creamy Cake, covered in hot fudge frosting. and to top it all off I need a Coke. That sounds absolutely delicious. I am in a desperate comfort food mode. For SERIOUS. I am feeling stress, and pressure. and as we all know When Aubry feels stress she breaks out in some kind of weird skin rash. So far no signs yet, but oh just you wait for the end of the week. Things are gonna get ugly (Me.) Right now you're probably wondering, "Why? Whats the cause of your stress Aubry?" WELL let me tell you. I have worked for my company for 8 months now. And in those 8 months I ahve finally gotten used to my high paced center and I have enjoyed working there and gotten to know the clients well. Then WHAM! They have me moving to a new center, where I am supposed to take on more responsiblity and somehow get things done and 'Impress' this Doushbag New Yorker, more than the lady that worked there for 15 years could do. Needless to say I'm stressed. I also cried a little this morning. SHHHH don't tell any one! But yeah. Right now I am focusing on dealing with this in a positive manner instead of seeing the negatives.
Positive: I have A LOT more free time at this center.(blogging more? reading more?)
Positive: I will learn a lot more about the company.
Positive:.....
Okay so I only have 2 right nore, but 2 is better than none.
.... In Times like this all I can say is... Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, what do we do we swim, swim....
XOXO-Aubs

No comments: