Wednesday, December 4, 2013

So There's this Boy, and he Kinda has my Heart...

Soo... How I met Jaran-

Jaran and I met through our Bishop in the Valencia YSA at a softball game. He was playing, I was watching. We talked at church on Sunday and failed to get my number, Bishop asked me if he got it and I said no, Bishop said that wouldn't do and texted Jaran and gave him a hard time. I got a call later that day ;)
So he asked me if I wanted to go on a date and when I was available, I told him I was leaving Thursday for California and Tuesday was FHE, so I had Monday or Wednesday open. He went for Wednesday. and I didn't hear from him again until Wednesday during the day (way to make a girl sweat :P) So Wednesday night came around and he took me to dinner, problem was he was new and town and didn't know where anything was Queen Creek didn't have many options, so we ended up going to "Uncle Dears" (which later on he and I discussed that neither of us liked it very much) Then he took me to San Tan Flat, where we roasted starburst on the fire and talked for EVER! BUT as we drove there we both ROCKED out to music (Air Guitar and All) On our way home he sealed the deal and I knew he was a keeper....no he didn't kiss me on the first date.. he played DISNEY music... and on top of that Knew all the words.. just as good as I did.... and there ya go! I was Smitten ;)






So much happened and basically this boy has my heart FOREVER and EVER, Cheesey but true.
Jaran lets me be who I am and accepts me in all my crazy weirdness, I've never in my life felt more comfortable talking with a person than I do when I'm talking with Jaran, He may not always understand my craziness and what I'm saying.. but he accepts it. and that's more than a girl can ask for :)

No comments: