Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happiest Place on Earth....

One of the most shocking thing's Jaran told me was that he'd never been to Disnayland.... As most people know my family has a mild OBSESSION with Disneyland.. so it immediately became unacceptable..... Lucky for me I have cousins in California...... and a Best Friend that was down for anything... So when Jarans Birthday rolled around, I made him Dinner and then surprised him with his present.. I gave him a clue and hid the tickets... when he found them, Rachel, Ben and I all put on Disneyland shirts and surprised him. HE WAS GOING TO DISNEYLAND.

So we all four went that weekend and I think my favorite part of the whole trip was seeing Jarans face on all the rides, ESPECIALLY Soarin' Over California, he loved it all, except maybe It's a Small World :P
 Well the best way to show this trip is.... with the PICTURES :) See Below:


















No comments: