Wednesday, December 4, 2013

..... FOREVER....

Okay---- So its been more than a YEAR since I last wrote ANYTHING about my life... so lets back up....
My Best Friend go Married in January 2013---- and it was absolutely beautiful and FUN and Overly Exciting!



When She was on her Honeymoon and I was moving out of what USED to be Rachel and I's house (Now Rachel and Ben's House) I slowly began to realize... I was freakin depressed HAHAHHA My Best Friend was married and I was lame and still hopelessly single.... LOL Sounds pathetic but its sooooo true.
I moved into an apartment with my sister Stevie and cousin Tanith.
Then..... Came something, or should I say SOMEONE, completely unexpected....
I met.. a Boy.... I mean I'd like to say to say we met in some amazing magical way... but it was pretty normal I mean....I went to a softball game, and my Bishop pulls me aside and says I have someone I want you to meet.. and then we all three awkwardly talked.... and then went home and I thought to myself "welp, thats fun" and went about my business, I had a pretty close relationship/friendship with my Bishop so he pretty much forced this boy to ask me out.... So anyways... This Boys name was Jaran... and we started dating and had a grand ol' time :) Okay Okay there's More to the story, but that belongs to another post.



No comments: