Thursday, June 28, 2012

Quotes...

There are some quotes that are just so true and so good that I decided that I would give a brief "Quote Post" :)
So here is the quote that "Inspired" This Post:

It is never too late to be who you might have been

by George Elliot

HOW AMAZING IS THAT?! So amazing. I read it and I was like "Yes!!! YES!! this is so true!!"
You can always change! You can ALWAY'S be better! There is the "True You" in there somewhere, if you only have the courage to bring them out! If you only have the Faith to prove to yourself that you are so much more today than you were yesterday. I seriously plan on living my life by this quote. I may not have always been who I want to be, but EVERYDAY is a New chance to Be that person! :) Loved it!

 Enthusiasm moves the world.


by Arthur Balfour

This one is something that I truly believe. Enthusiasm is what makes people actually get up and Do things! If you're enthusiastic about the things you want to do, then others will see and feel your enthusiasm and want to join (or they'll try to bring you down, DON'T LET THEM) I want to be able to change peoples lives with my enthusiasm for life!
 

2 comments:

Admin said...

wonderful quotes, I had come to know about your blog from my friend nandu , hyderabad,i have read atleast 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, life quotes

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

your so cute :)