Thursday, June 21, 2012

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!

OKAY. I haven't read ANY books in such a long time. I got 7 books for Christmas, Some of them I'd already read but didn't have for my collection, and some I haven't. The Ones I hadn't .. I STILL HAVEN'T! 
Amazon does this thing were you can preview a certain amount of pages in a book... THIS, is how they get you.. I am able to read the first 3 chapters of a book.. Get hooked.. and then WHAM-O "This is the end of the preview" It's horrible.. SO... in the last 2 weeks I've ordered 7 books. I got two yesterday and I am finishing one up that my mom left for me.
The one I am reading right now is by one of my FAV authors- Philippa Gregory!- As usual its really goo! (for those of you who don't know she is who wrote The Other Boleyn Girl as well! :))
The next book I plan on reading is called "The Selection" This one seems interesting. It's about a girl in this "weird future" where people are assigned a number based on their trade/income- 1's are the richest and 5's the lowest. I guess all the Princes in this time have a "selection" and they choose a bride.. this persons family is immediately elevated. It sounds so interesting and I must know how it goes!! :)

And the next one is just going to be a Fun read. Its called "The Summer My Life Began" Its about a girl who is raised wealthy, does as she is told and all that stuff until she graduates and she gets a letter from the Aunt they never talk about inviting her to spend the summer with her... her parents let her go.. so I want to see where it takes her! :)

ANYWAYS Reading again makes me remember Why I LOVE it so much. I'm able to escape and go into a completely different world. I love it! Maybe I'm a Nerd... but I just love it!!!!! :)
 OH and I still have more books coming! So when I get those I'll go into detail about them too!

No comments: