Wednesday, June 13, 2012

BIRTHDAY!


WOW. Tonight at Midnight I will officially be 24!!!!!! HOLY MOLY 24!!!... I feel... slightly old.. and yet... not quite. HAHA basically A lot of wonderful things have happened to me so far this year and I can't WAIT for see what the rest of the year has in store for me! Lots of Friends and Fun! WELL the plans are that EVERYBODY is invited to go to San Tan Flats tomorrow night for my Birthday Dinner! :) woo hoo!! So excited! My dad already got me My gifts, he's on top of it, I got a new curling "Wand", and 2 AMAZING movies...- CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG- and- THE KING AND I-  My daddy loves me :)
Also the Stradling Girls ALL got me the cutest Clutch purse!! :) I love it! I wish I had taken a picture with it so I could post it! but yeah! I love it! :)- Mom's supposed to be sending me something.. once she finishes it! :) we'll see! haha But yeah I'm just super Happy with life...Last Years Birthday! Was SUPER fun and I know this year will be just as great! I can't wait for all the fun and to see all my friends! Oh and I get to go to the Temple again on Saturday! :) another thing to add to a great weekend!! :)

1 comment:

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

i love you auby!! :) missing you always!