Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween!!

So I was looking at my Costumes choices of the past 4 years and I must say I've had some pretty fun Halloweens!!! Lets Start with the year 2007.... WOW forever ago!
Anyways I was basically the coolest thing EVER!!.... BOB THE BUILDER! Can we Fix it?! BOB THE BUILDER! YES WE CAN! :) Super fun.. this was my 2nd semester at EAC and I actually made friends and did something! :)
Then the year 2008---- I got into the whole " Its the one time a year a girl can dress like a slut and get away with it" thing :P jk Mine wasn't TOO bad! :) I'm a SAILOR!! wooo hoo!! this year was super fun! By this time I had lots of friends and LOTS of FUN! :)
Then came 2009....... I was still in Farmington during this time because this was the year my got sick and all that jazz. THUS... For the ward halloween party I was just a AZ Sun's Fan... but for some kooky Family party... I was a all the random stuff I could find in my closet thrown into a futuristic outfit.. lookin... thing.. :)

Then last year(2010) as previously reported we went to VEGAS for Halloween! We went to a Rachel's Families party and then the FRIGHT DOME... which I can tell you was probably the scariest thing I've ever seen... like seriously! I was a Warrior Princess I guess hahaha anyways it was FUN!

Then Came the year 2011 which Has personally been my favorite costume and EASILY outdoes ALL other Costumes!! :)......GARTH.. From WAYNES WORLD.... WHY YES MY BESTIE RACHEL WAS WAYNE!!! PARTY ON!

BASICALLY HALLOWEEN IS FUN!
and I'm going to have to think EXTRA hard to top this year. :)