Thursday, August 11, 2011

~August 10, 2011~

As of yesterday, August 10th OFFICIALLY became my own personal Friday the 13th.
No no, Not THIS Kind of Friday the 13th ------->

HAHA NO I'm talking a day where anything bad that can happen... DID.
Lets start at around ohhhhh 6:45 am.
at 6:45 Am. I woke up late, thus I was running late for work.
I'm driving on the road (just a LITTLE above the speed limit)
when I see a bird. Not an UGLY pigeon... no no a pretty Bird.
He's following another bird.... the first bird clears me and I'm thinkin' "He'll swerve out of the way, they always swerve."
Needless to say.. there was no Swerving by either party.
I looked in my rear view mirror and KABLOOHY
Feathers. Everywhere. Sad day.
Then I get to work and as I'm walking i notice that my right show feels really slippery.
I pull my shoe off and AGH!
It was full of blood! I had stubbed my toe the other day and the wound re-opened all in my pretty black shoes. and when I say a pool of blood we're talking all 5 of my toes were covered.. EEW!
So anyways I get done cleaning THAT mess up,
And .. as USUAL SOMEBODY is having issues with the phone So I call my Manager and she walks me through how to fix it. I switch one tiny switch. The ENTIRE FLOOR phone system goes out.... Lovely So i get people running out of their offices "My phone just went out" yaddy yadda yadda... SO yeah great. (don't worry got it back up)
SO then... I'm putting away the dishes, well slip and CRASH! i drop and break a glass...
THEN as i am cleaning up the glass I pick up a piece and (yup, you guessed it) I a sliver of glass in my thumb.
SO I doctor that out of my hand. and I think to myself. Okay nothing more can happen today.
JINX!
Not 2 seconds later as I putting away some mail. I SLAM my fingers in a cabinet drawer.. a HEAVY cabinet drawer.

SO by this time... (it's only 12:30 mind you_
I'm thinking okay, nothing else can seriously happen.

Lunch= Good

Then I go in to help with the conference room people and...
Trip over my heels and almost tumble on my face. Luckily the table was close, but needles to say about 5 people just looked at me.

So that was my day. Luckily after that nothing else truly horrible happened. In fact the evening went splendid with My favorite friends and my wittle sister! :)
Saw a simply HILARIOUS movie, Crazy Stupid Love. If you haven't seen it. YOU MUST! its hilarious! easily one of my new favorites! :)

1 comment:

Joe & Tanith Applegate said...

im sorry aub!!! everyones due for one of those...your lucky u got it out of the way! lol love you!! miss you!!!-tannie