Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Double Check your Texts...

So. I sent a mass text this morning out to all of Rachel's family members that I have in my phone.
That being Rachel, Ty, Travis, Melanie, Alice(Rachel's Mom) and Mike (Rachel's Step Dad) Or should I say who i thought was Rachel's Step dad. You see a few months back I got a new phone and Lost all my contacts, so where as I THOUGHT I still had mikes number, turns out I have a DIFFERENT Mikes number.
***Side Story
I met a guy named Mike while I was out dancing with Paige and Logan a while back. I gave him my number, we texted for lets see... a day. and then I completely forgot all about him and the fact that I even had his number in my phone.

SO I ended up sending this mass text to Random Mike.
The text said:
"My mom is bringing a big cake on Sunday and she wants to know what is your families favorite? Lol"

I got a response from all the rest of Rachel's family and I didn't really expect one back from Mike (the real Mike) I got a response of
"ha ha what?"
and then just as I was about to respond and explain further that my parents were coming in town and yaddy yadda yadda I realized.. OH NO. I had sent that to some random guy. I probably sounded like a total creep
"My mom is coming into town wanna meet her" type creep. hahahaha oh classic.
So ANYWAYS
Moral of the Story,
ALWAYS double check your Texts.
ALWAYS!!!!

No comments: