Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cakes by "Dee"Sign

So Idk if I've ever mentioned this but my AMAZING mother is a cake decorator.
It sounds sooo DULL when you just lay it out there.
But i should say. She's not JUST a Cake Decorator. She is a Cake Artist.
Literally She has been painting as long as I can remember, alwasy doing crafts and more than one of her paintings hang around our house.
So when she strrted to decorate cakes it was like DUH! because they TASTE divine also! :)
I mean as long as I can remember she always decorated our birthday cakes and they weren't your average cake!

Cakes by 'Dee'Sign: Truly Edible Works of Art

So just in case you were wondering how awesome she is I have posted her Cake Blog down below:

http://deescakes1.blogspot.com/

Yeah. She's Amazing. 'Nuff Said!
:)
P.S. The pciture posted is her 1st place winning cake at the Oklahoma Sugar Art Show 2010
My Favorite Cake. With a lil cameo of my dad in the background ;)

No comments: