Friday, January 21, 2011

Goodbye Simon...

HELLOOOOOOO STEVEN TYLER!!!!
Now I loved American Idol when it first came out, watched it and voted religiously. (stopped Voting After Rouben Studdard Won... I guess that was like the 2nd season HA) But I still watched it ... Then it just got boring None of the idols were really making anything of themselves and it seemed like they did the same gimmicks over and over... So first we said goodbye to Paula who was followed by other.. and now J-Lo Whom I like on the show,
Then the Fateful day came when "WHAT? Simon Cowell is leaving American Idol! He practically made Idol what with all his Sassy, rude remarks in an English accent. I thought there was no replacing him. Then Came Steven Tyler. Not gonna lie I was a lil skeptical, BUT I LOVE HIM even more than Simon. He is funny as crap and aside from one incident in the beginning where he made no sense at all, he gives great advice.. Not to mention the one liners so far we have


"Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child"


"Just enough leg" (to a sixteen year old HA)


and then there is the absolute Favorite Line so Far


"DaaaDDDYYYYYY"


and all his random "AAAAAHHH!!!"'s HAHA


If you haven't watched the show yet jump on it because Steven Tyler is bringing Idol BACK! :)


No comments: