Friday, January 28, 2011

The Bachelor...

HELLO! so okay its a new year which means its a NEW season of the Bachelor. My roommate Rachel is obsessed and has seen practically every season! Thus I'm watching this season as well, with NO protest might I add. I love the Bachelor its great. So this season we have ourselves Brad Womack again! YAY! he is flippin Hot! and he has quite a few good girls. In the very beginning you could tell exactly who Brad was REALLY interested in and who he is just floating along because he cant get rid of the other girls too fast hahah sooo here it is for you in a nutshell who i like and who is crazy!

First off we'll start with the favs. Shantalle O. She is not my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE... BUT her and Brad get along really well and they are super cute together. YAY!
Next is EMILY! OH MY! I love her she is
absolutely adorable. Her story is sooo Sad but it shows what a great person she is to be able to work through it and be as happy and sweet as she is. **SPOILER I've heard that she is not the winner but that ABC has already asked her to be the next Bachelorette! LOVE IT!
And then comes Ashley. I liked her at first they ahd the first one on one date and they were really cute! I thought that they were a good fit, Until the psycho jealous side came out. Now she has just been annoying. we will see how far she goes... **** SPOILER I have also read that she is in the top 4.
And this Girl this girl is Simply Crazy. I'm pretty sure Rachel and I both want to punch her straight in the face every time she comes on screen. there is always the crazy one that you hate and is crazy on camera but to the bachelor she is really sweet and just the girl he is looking for... Cough Vienna Cough cough.....
BUT ANYWAYS.. yup that's the bachelor recap in my eyes! HAHA

No comments: