Friday, December 3, 2010

Stress=Rash

I have a rash, no no no its not like that!!!! As long as I can remember every time I had a LITTLE bit of stress in my life I would break out into some obnoxious rash!
Exhibit A- Freshman year. My first time ever experiencing finals. Having teachers tell me constantly that my entire life goals depended on how i did on my finals(liars) i was also in harder classes than originally planned because all my friends were smarter than me(fact) soooo oh and Cheer tryouts were starting and I really wanted to be on Varsity. All this added up to a single red circle on my back. Now it being circular and us cheerleaders having the wrestlers always practicing on our mats made us automatically assumed that it was ring worm. Sooo i put ringworm stuff on it for a while.. then I noticed that "huh, weird there is another one kind of right beside it." (oh, in the meantime the 1st one grew to be about the size of a fifty-cent piece, if anyone can remember what those even look like anymore) then came the rush, practically over night my whole body was covered in lil tiny red spots that itched. so i went to my uncle kennard (the doctor) and he told me it was some weird thing caused from stress that started with "the mother ship" and then it "spawned its babies" soooo long story short I got some meds and it cleared up in about a week.
Exhibit B- Junior year- Who knows what the hell i was supposed stressed about but one day i find this red thing on right arm it kinda looked like a Zit, thus i popped it, it scabbed over... and just kinda never healed.... sooo I would try and clean it with stuff and what would it do? scab over and get a lil bigger.. this went on for about at least a month until finally my mom was like "hmmm, maybe we should get that looked at" sooo what did it turn out to be? Some weird that that horses(yes horses) get. sooo my uncle had to scrape the scab off and put some stuff on it and then yup prescribe me more pills
Exhibit C- Last week.. I get a weird looking lip zit right at the corner of my mouth on the left side of my face, it has a white head soo i pop it... then it gets really really dry i mean like super dry like the skin is flaking off and its kind of spreading i did everything, lotion, neosporin, and all kinds of stuff to keep it good but nothing worked. then i noticed it starting on the other side. I am not gonna deal with this thus i beg my uncle to just prescribe me something. and him being the great uncle he is he did. Lets hope it works if not i will soon resort to having a bag over my head at work until this strange frickin ugly thing decided to leave my face... It better not Scar or i will be pissed. I have had awesome complexion my entire life and I will be furious if i get some nasty freakin scars just because my body can't handle stress... Oh the frustrations of life!!!

No comments: