Monday, December 27, 2010

BORED!

OH MY HELL.... I'm overly bored at work with quite literally nothing to keep me occupied.. I had to go t a new center and my heavens is it the slowest flippin center...... BOOORRRING! so yeah I Figured I'd write about how wonderful my Christmas was. its always amazing to be around family and show how much we care about those around us. I wish i had been able to go to Church on Sunday I feel like this year i really missed the entire meaning of Christmas because i wasn't able to hear all the wonderful holiday lessons and sing the Christmas hymns in church. which are my favorite hymns... Thus I've decided that next year I'm going to listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas songs the entire season instead of the commercialized Christmas songs... GOAL! but i guess since that's not until next year I will settle with listening to only church music on Sunday before church! :) GOAL!.. anyways.. I should have been back at my own center almost an hour ago.... SOOO bored... bored bored bored.. I really even have nothing to write about... at all........ LAME ooohhh I know! I got an Audrey Hepburn book in the mail called "what would Audrey do?" and I'm super excited to start reading it, ONCE i finish the count of Monte Cristo which I am soooo close to the end.....so close.

No comments: