Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Voting....???

SO as I was sitting at my desk at work the other day I saw tons of people/clients wear ring their "I VOTED" stickers, and I thought to myself "GOOD FOR THEM" as the day went on people would randomly ask me if I've voted.. i would give my regular shpill like i always do around voting time " I'm originally from New Mexico so I have to do an absentee vote... yaddy yadda yadda" and then I realized.... I have NEVER. EVER. Voted in my life!!!!! What is wrong with me????? I'm 22 years old and I've never voted??? i feel as if I don't care about politics at all ( not true) I actually do care. I think its because I'm never in NM anymore and such.

AAAND on a side note while I am blogging at work. There are 2 bitches. Yes I wrote bitches. That work on the same floor as I do, They are one of the many companies that I play receptionist for. and when I say many. Try there are 75 offices on my floor that I am receptionist to along with with 150 VIRTUAL offices. Sorry that I can't remember you yet... sorry you're ugly bitchy faces are not memorable enough for me remember. I've only been here 3 weeks... get a grip. Don't think you are so superior because you are a lame Intern to a law office. No one thinks you're that cool..... Did i mention these 2 are bitches... oh and you're located right around the corner of my desk... I can hear you talk exasperatedly about how i still don't know who you are.... you aren't worth my time.... Bitches.

No comments: